Ponyhoof v1.601 is now available! Get it now at http://jointheherd.little.my
Ponyhoof finally has multi-user support! Settings are now stored separately for each Facebook account.
Also, there is a new option to stop Ponyhoof from running for people that haven’t activated Ponyhoof before, this is useful for those people who only want Ponyhoof on their own account.
If you uninstalled Ponyhoof in the past because it would run on other people’s accounts, we have finally fixed this issue and we would love to have you back :)
- Introducing Aloe and Lotus (the spa ponies) and Roid Rage (Snowflake)!
- Added the coronation dress for Cadance
- Changed the background for Queen Chrysalis
- Lots of other image changes for other ponies
- Pokes have been changed to Nuzzles for most sections
- You can now brohoof welcome posts for someone new in a group/event
- Fixed a bug where the login screen will not get ponified if you use Random
- The Debug tab in Ponyhoof Options is now hidden due to “clever” people clicking random stuff, if you need to open it, click the Misc tab five times to reveal it
- Improved updater for Chrome
- Remove the “Changeling” text when mousing over comments for Queen Chrysalis due to technical issues
- Fixed more stuff broken by Facebook’s new coding
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ponyhoof v1.581 is now available! Get the latest pony fix at http://jointheherd.little.my
- You can now Brohoof and Unbrohoof on ALL languages!
- You can choose which pony to generate on Browser Ponies, now you can make your own “too many Pinkies!” moment
- Updated Browser Ponies to the latest version, and it has a few more new ponies
- When Facebook is derping extremely bad and failing to load properly, we now show an error message suggesting to reload
- Updated Cadance’s crystal appearance
- Changed the background for Spitfire
- Made Ponyhoof more tamper-resistant and secure
- Fixed some stuff not being ponified properly after Facebook code changes
- Fixed the missing “Auto-select” notification sound option
- Fixed Firefox not ponifying certain stuff properly
- Lots of other bug fixes and performance improvements
By reading this post, you have automatically upgraded to Ponyhoof Gold™. Congratulations.
Ponyhoof v1.571 is now available! Get it now at http://jointheherd.little.my
We don’t have new themes in this update, but we do have lots of sound goodies!
- Trixie, Apple Bloom and Derpy have their own sounds, plus 12 other choices!
- You can adjust the volume of notification sounds (not chat sounds though, sorry)
- Every character that doesn’t have their own notification sound will use a generic casting magic sound
- You can change the chat sound to a “boing” sound instead of Fluttersquee
- You can change the mane 5 to their Princess Coronation dresses
- Ponified the Page Not Found (404) screen
- Fixed a major bug that you cannot send private messages (if you turned off HTML detection because of this, you can turn it back on)
- Fixed a bug where brohoof icons on comments aren’t displayed properly
- Fixed a bug where the “What lessons in friendship have you learned today?” box gets reverted back to the standard “What’s on your mind?”
- Fixed some bugs on dialogs and notification text
- Improved support for the new news feed and timeline
- Ponyhoof on Opera should now auto-update
- The “Cutie mark” option in the Background section will say “Blank” for characters that don’t have cutie marks (e.g. Apple Bloom)
- Changed the Ponyhoof Options a bit
- You can choose not to get notification sounds when someone replies to a question you are following in the Facebook Help Center
- Improved detection when logging in with Facebook business accounts
- Improved detection of Chrome
- Other bug fixes (big and small)
- We are aware that Facebook added new feelings/emoticons in statuses, we will work to ponify them in the future
For your own safety, please do not install Ponyhoof on non-brony computers.
Ponyhoof v1.561 is now available! Get the latest pony at http://jointheherd.little.my !
We have a brand new faster and more reliable ponification engine! (Yay!)
If you noticed glitchy text like “4 people brohoof this” or “You, , and like this”, we are glad to say that this has been fixed!
- Now with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon!
- New appearance: Winter Wrap Up
- Added support for the new Timeline
- You can invert selection of the theme randomizer, no need to click 42 times just to exclude some ponies from the theme randomizer
- Minor fixes for Discord
- Fix support for Chrome Dev/Canary and Firefox Nightly
- As always, bug fixes and performance improvements
- We have been testing this the new ponification engine for nearly a month and fixed many bugs, but feel free to contact us if you find something is still not right. (Note that this new engine is only supported on Chrome and Firefox, other browsers will still use the old engine)
- The “Disable changing the icon for brohoof’d comments” option has been removed, we believe no one would really want to turn this off anyway
Boom. We’re now one year old!
Ponyhoof v1.551 is now available! Get it now at http://jointheherd.little.my
- Now with Pinkamena!
- New stuff for Pinkie Pie
- The tab icon now changes to a cutie mark for Firefox
- The loading text for Vinyl Scratch is now “Wubbing…”
- Minor fixes for Applejack, Carrot Top, Discord, Luna and Queen Chrysalis
- Posts with location have an extra “Equestria” touch to it ;)
- You can filter sounds for “group/page invites from friends” notifications
- Improved text ponification (tooltips/ticker)
- Fixed some bugs on Mac Retina screens
- You can access Ponyhoof Options by going to the top-right of our page and click the page options (next to the page’s Brohoof button) and click Ponyhoof Options (We added this in case FB messes up the Account menu)
- As always, bug fixes and performance improvements
- Ponyhoof does NOT fully support Facebook’s new news feed layout, we will update when we get it on our accounts